CASA TUCANA: 3 BR
- SQM 1
This home is located in a small surfing/fishing town and has a wonderful local vibe and beach culture. The home is CLOSE TO THE BEACH but tucked back a little, providing you the experience of both the beach and the rainforest. It’s about 750 meters to the beach, which is roughly a 10-15 minute walk and a few minutes drive.
- 3 Large Bedrooms (up to 10 people) (King / 2 Queen / 2 Queen)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Located in Tranquil Esterillos Oeste: 750 meters/ .7 Mile to beach
- Distance from San Jose: 80 miles - New Freeway and Good roads.
- Distance to: Jaco - 15 Mi. North -- Manuel Antonio-25 Mi. South
- Close proximity to all the Areas Activities: Zip lines, River Tours, Quad rides, Sport Fishing, Horse rides, Kayaking, Restaurants, Shopping etc.
- Private Gated Community
- Ceiling Fans and Screened Doors/Windows: in every room
- Air Conditioning: All of our Casas are designed to be very well ventilated with a central Tower and fans in all rooms. There are AC systems in Bedrooms.
- Fully equipped Kitchen (Stainless steel appliances, Gas Stove)
- WIFI, Cable TV
- Laundry Room (W/D/ Sink, Iron)
- ALl Bedding, Bath and Beach towels provided
- ROOF TERRACE with Palapa & Hammock
- COVERED PATIO for dining and ping pong
- TEAK PING PONG TABLE
- LARGE SALT-WATER POOL with Teak and Stone Deck
- LUSH GARDENS and Queen Palm Forest - Common Visitors: Monkeys & our resident Sloth!
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping4 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Washing machine
MiscellaneousSafe, Security system
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymPing-Pong-Table, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Gated-Community
PuraVida Casas is what happens when a Parisian ballerina marries a California Surfer! I was born and raised in Paris, France, where I studied Ballet. I attended University in the U (BYU) where I received my MBA. Somehow, I ended up marrying a surfer boy from Santa Barbara, California! 35 years and 6 children (+ 3 grandchldren) later.... we are now [almost] empty nesters... through it all, I remain french, I love the arts and visit my family in France regularly. My family as a whole loves the outdoors and we have enjoyed gathering in Costa Rica. We love the laid back atmosphere, the warm water, great waves and lush nature. We love making this Costa Rican experience available to others in a beautiful and fun setting.